Half Price Books
5803 E. NW Hwy
We will be discussing Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. by Jim Steranko. Please meet in the Community Room.
Here are the book selections and meetings dates for March through December 2010:
[UPDATE: A few of the book selections for specific dates were adjusted slightly after this post originally went live. The correct selections are listed below. ]
* 3/11 – Whatever Happened to the World of Tomorrow? by Brian Fies
* 4/8 – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller
* 5/13 – The High School Chronicles: Archie Freshman Year – Book 1 by Batton Lash and Bill Galvan
* 6/10 – Dr. Fate: Countdown to Mystery by Steve Gerber and Justiniano
* 7/8 – We3 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quietly
* 8/12 – The Simpsons Futurama Crossover Crisis by Matt Groening, et all.
* 9/9 – Solanin by Asano Inio
* 10/14 – Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale
* 11/11 – The Photographer: Into War-torn Afghanistan with Doctors Without Borders by Emmanuel Guibert, Didier Lefevre, and Frederic Lemercier
* 12/9 – Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. by Jim Steranko